22.0 MW IT Load
110,000 Sq. Ft. slab/raised floor (30") Data Center Space
Minimum 150 Watts/Sq. Ft. (up to 400 WPSF)
- Two-story executive level facility.
- 22.0 MW. IT Load.
- 110,000 Sq. Ft. slab/raised floor (30") Data Center Space.
- Minimum 150 Watts/Sq. Ft. (up to 400 WPSF).
- New construction.
- Data Suite 1: 800 kW, N+1, 2771 Sq. Ft.
- Module 1: 2.025 MW, 2N, 8024 Sq. Ft.
- Module 2: 4.35 MW, N+1, 10174 Sq. Ft.
- Module 3: 3.0 MW, 2N, 18337 Sq. Ft.
- Module 4: 3.0 MW, 2N, 16641 Sq. Ft.
- Module 5: 3.0 MW, 2N, 17781 Sq. Ft.
- Module 6: 3.0 MW, 2N, 22469 Sq. Ft.
- Module 7: 3.0 MW, 2N, 16245 Sq. Ft.
- SVP utility feeds from divergent SVP substations.
- Dedicated, on–site, dual–fed 50MW substations.
- Seismically identified Zone 4.
- SIF 1.5 rating.
Outside 500 year flood plain.
18 foot clear height (2nd Floor).
16 foot clear height (1st Floor).
250 pounds per square foot.
10+ fiber providers onsite pulled into divergent points of entry to the campus and building.
Industry leading security staff Vantage Data Center employed and badged.
- N+1 and 2N electrical configurations available.
- Primary Chilled Water Cooling with Supplemental Air-side economization.
Built to achieve LEED Platinum Certification.
“Redeveloping large campus environments allows our company to collaborate with customers on their long term data center growth plans, providing ample room to expand within the campus and enabling distinctive customer support operations. Vantage will also deliver the lowest energy rates in the region, which combined with our scale and flexibility, will translate into significant potential cost savings for our customers.”
Jim Trout, CEO
VANTAGE DATA CENTERS