61,192 Sq. Ft.
150 – 200 Watts/Sq. Ft.
6.0 MW Critical Load
- Single story executive level facility.
- 6 MW of provisioned power.
- 40,000 Sq. Ft. of 30” raised floor Data Center Space.
- 150 Watts/Sq. Ft.
- New construction.
- SVP utility feeds from divergent SVP substations.
- Dual campus–provisioned and owned 50 MW substations.
- Seismically identified Zone 4.
- SIF 1.25 rating.
Outside 500 year flood plain.
16 foot clear height.
250 pounds per square foot.
10+ fiber providers onsite pulled into divergent points of entry to the campus and building.
Industry leading security staff Vantage Data Center employed and badged.
- 2N Configuration.
- CHW Cooling with Air–Side Economization.
Built to achieve LEED Platinum Certification.
“Redeveloping large campus environments allows our company to collaborate with customers on their long term data center growth plans, providing ample room to expand within the campus and enabling distinctive customer support operations. Vantage will also deliver the lowest energy rates in the region, which combined with our scale and flexibility, will translate into significant potential cost savings for our customers.”
Jim Trout, CEO
VANTAGE DATA CENTERS