One reason Vantage is a leader in the data center space is our commitment to providing a superior environment for our customers. We know that our customers spend a lot of time in the data center, and having space to work, relax and recharge is essential. Vantage Ashburn will include dedicated customer office space, always-available conference rooms to keep teams working efficiently and large-scale break room facilities with food, games, entertainment and more.
- Customizable customer offices and workspaces dedicated to individual customers
- Multiple conference rooms and meeting spaces throughout the campus
- Secure storage with easy access between data halls
- Proximity to local amenities like Reston Town Center, One Loudoun, IAD airport and more
Vantage’s brand-new Ashburn campus will feature the most state-of-the-art electrical equipment to ensure maximum efficiency and reliability. We build everything to ensure uptime and maximum reliability. The planned campus will offer N+1 redundancy across all systems, all supported by a world-class in-house operations team ensuring customer uptime.
- Power provided by Dominion Energy, the leading energy provider in the region
- Multiple, diverse power feeds supporting the campus
- Planned 480V electrical configuration
Vantage’s Ashburn campus will use a highly efficient closed-loop chilled water system generated through air-cooled chillers. The cooling system will also include an integrated economizer capability that allows reduced compressor energy based on outside ambient temperature, so when weather is favorable, cooling becomes more sustainable and less resource intensive.
- Computer Room Air Handling (CRAH) units located in two galleries on opposite sides of each data hall allows for highly efficient airflow distribution
- Closed-loop chilled water system with air-side economizers
- N+1 redundancy across all mechanical systems
- Planned Water Utilization Efficiency (WUE) is near zero (liters/per kW/hr) with latest cooling design planned for new buildings
Over 70% of the global internet traffic traverses through Loudon County, and Vantage is right in the middle of it. Vantage Ashburn will offer multiple, diverse fiber pathways into the campus with access to both dark and lit fiber. Vantage’s Ashburn campus is carrier neutral, giving customers the flexibility to manage their own network.
- All major fiber-based service providers operating within two miles of the Vantage campus
- Multiple MMRs throughout the campus, allowing for diverse paths and multiple connectivity options
- (Minimum 2) Diverse conduit pathways into the campus
- There will be four points of entry (POEs) for the campus ensuring maximum path diversity for inbound carriers
The safety of your data center is the last thing you should have to worry about. So we’ve taken care of it for you with stringent security and safety measures throughout our new campus. Your data center is in safe hands at Vantage.
- On-site security operations center with patrols 24x7x365
- Perimeter security gates and fencing
- CCTV on all access control points throughout the entire campus
- Dual authentication (access badge/PIN and biometric readers) for customer and critical infrastructure areas
- Visitor Management System with controlled and monitored access points and stringent access control policy